ISO 22301-2019 Steps for Certification Singapore Manila Batam
Steps for ISO 22301-2019 Certification :-
ISO 22301-2019 Standard Business Continuity Management System – BCMS needs the following steps to be prepared to enable achieve the certification
- Details of legal, regulatory and other requirements (clause 4.2.2) – Companies need to comply to all these requirements.
- Scope of the BCMS and explanation of exclusions (clause 4.3) – Prepare a ISO 22301 Scope document indicating the framework of operations
- Business continuity policy (clause 5.2) – Prepare a BCMS Policy and communicate to all interested parties.
- Business continuity objectives (clause 6.2) – Identify, Prepare and monitor SMART ISO 22301 objectives
- Competencies of personnel (clause 7.2) – Identify, Monitor and review competencies needed for ISO 22301 BCMS Implementation.
- Business continuity plans and procedures (clause 8.4) – i
- Documented communication with interested parties (clause 184.108.40.206) –prepare a communication matrix
- Records of important information about the disruption, actions taken and decisions made (clause 220.127.116.11) – Disruption records. No disruption does not mean that the ISO 22301 is effectively implemented. This could also mean that the Disruptions are not being recorded.
- Data and results of monitoring and measurement (clause 9.1.1) –
- Internal audit program (clause 9.2)
- Results of internal audit (clause 9.2)
- Results of management review (clause 9.3)
- Nature of nonconformities and actions taken (clause 10.1)
- Results of corrective actions (clause 10.1) – Corrective actions and the subtle difference between Occurrence and Recurrence of NC in BCMS ISO 22301-2019
Commonly used non-mandatory ISO 22301-2019 documents required for BCMS Implementation and certification
- Procedure for identification of applicable legal and regulatory requirements (clause 4.2.2)
- Implementation plan for achieving the business continuity objectives (clause 6.2)
- Training Planner (clauses 7.2 and 7.3)
- Procedure for control of documented information (clause 7.5)
- Contracts and service level agreements (SLAs) with suppliers and outsourcing partners (clause 8.1)
- Process for business impact analysis and risk assessment (clause 8.2.1) – NO PROCEDURE REQUIRED HOWEVER.
- Results of business impact analysis (clause 8.2.2)
- Results of risk assessment (clause 8.2.3)
- Strategies and solutions for business continuity (clause 8.3.3)
- Incident scenarios (clause 8.5)
- Exercise and testing plans (clause 8.5)
- Post-exercise reports (clause 8.5)
- Results of post-incident review (clause 8.6)
- Methods for monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation (clause 9.1.1)
- Procedure for internal audit (clause 9.2)
- Procedure for corrective action (clause 10.1)
For more details about ISO 22301-2019 Certification, ISO 22301-2019 Consultancy, ISO 22301-2019 consultants, ISO 22301-2019 BCMS Implementation support in Singapore, Manila, Batam Islands, Laguna, Calamba, Cavite, Penang, Malaysia just drop an email to SHAKTINAYAK@ICLOUD.COM