GRS Global Recycled Standard 4.0 Certification Experts
What are the steps for GRS Version 4.0 Certification
For any company which is into recycling and wish to apply for GRS Compliance shall
1. provide verification of chain of custody for Recycled Material, in accordance with the Content Claim Standard.
2. provide consumer-facing labeling; only products that have been certified up to the seller in the last B2B transaction are eligible.
3. products with at least 50% Recycled Content qualify for product- GRS labeling.
4. establishes criteria for social principles in line with Human rights and environmental principles in processing GRS certified products
5. restricts the use of hazardous chemicals in the processing of GRS products;
6. it need not address the chemicals present in the Reclaimed Materials or what may be present in final GRS products
For more information related to Global recycled standards consultancy, GRS Version 4 certification, GRS Version 4 expert agents for recycling companies located in Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar
drop an Email to email@example.com